Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thankful to God's Blessing on my Life

This month I decided to list through my Facebook every day different things I'm thankful to God and Jesus about. I saw on a friend's Facebook for the month of November of things she was thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. First though, I wanted to write what prompted this.

An old acquaintance from high school invited me down to her church with her Moms group that meets twice a month when I asked via Facebook if my friends knew of good activities to do while staying home with the girls on my maternity leave. This is exactly what I've been looking for, what I've felt I've needed for a long time and never knew where to look.

We're doing a study of the book, Radical, by David Platt. The study went through the chapter about being Disciples to all nations. When the study leader asked us how we can accomplish this, I immediately thought of my friend's "November Thanksgiving" posts. I stated quickly that with all the negative thoughts and judgmental 'Christians', this could be my small discipleship.

Thus, I'm brought to my first post:

"Thankful to God's Blessing on my Life"

God truly has blessed my life. There are so many things in my life that I am thankful for because He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment