Sunday, December 04, 2011

Thankful for My Hubby

Today I'm thankful for my husband. Now, before I get mushy on this, we are like any other couple. We have our bickering, complaining, and occasionally, misunderstandings. What couple doesn't? I know I'm not perfect. I know I can be whiney, expect my husband to read my mind, and darn it if I don't just want to go to bed right after the girls are put in their cribs for the night instead of relaxing and talking to my hubby about our days. I'm not a great communicator, a fact I've been steadily working on over the past year or so. I avoid confrontation as much as possible, but I've realized that I cannot complain if I don't make my feelings known or voice my opinion.

RoBrotz is loyal, loving and extremely wonderful. God truly knew what He was doing when He put the two of us together. No one knows me as much as RoBrotz does. He knows how to avoid my spitting fire of agitation, how to poke and prod when I don't want to be teased, how to make me laugh when all I want to do is cry, and how to listen when I'm upset. He's fantastic at building me up and taking good care of me. He is a wonderful father to our girls. I can see it in his face, the way it lights up when Peanut runs up to him after a long trip, yelling "DADA!!!!!" and giving him a great big bear hug.

I'm so thankful God put my awesome husband in my life. He truly knew what He was doing. RoBrotz' such a great father and hubby and is an extremely hard worker. I'm so thankful that he has a job he loves, especially in this economy. God truly is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment