Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Motivation... NEEDED!

Okay, so I've been keeping my FB updated with mostly everything with the kids, knitting, crafting, etc. I also kept a ohlife.com account of daily things with the kiddos. I have personal journals for the girls and for RoBrotz, not to mention my own. Ugh, it's so hard to keep track of them all. So I'm going to attempt to update this daily instead of the ohlife.com. It's not that I have anything against that site; I have been a member here way longer, not to mention the ability to post photos here. I have a hard time when it comes to uploading photos, etc here because when I upload, the photo stays at the top above what I've written so I need to move that all around and my laptop isn't too fun to do all that stuff with. Anywho, I vow to keep this blog updated. Over the next week, I will update my December through current date posts and photos.

I also want to get my Etsy shop ready to have items to sell by May 1st. I have a lot of older items that are lying around collecting dust that I don't use and never have used. I want SOMEONE to get use out of them. So, does anyone have any motivation for me to get these things done, not to mention watch two kiddos under two?!?!?

At least I won't have 2 under 2 for much longer! Peanut will be 2 soon! I'm working on her birthday party decorations. I'm going to have a Minnie Mouse theme, but from the Mickey Mouse Club House, not the old fashioned Minnie. So it's Pink and Black, not Red and Black colors. I'll do cupcakes for the party with friends, then we'll have a cake for her birthday with family/Easter. I'm excited to get everything together. I need to post the cute Minnie Ribbons I made. Next up, the Tutu's for party gifts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment