Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Exercise and motivation?

Today, the girls and I went to Ironton Rail Trail. It's a 5.5 mile loop and has an offshoot trail as well. I actually ended up jogging for about 3/4 mile then walking the rest. I made several pit stops for Peanut Potty Breaks and Snacks and for Bean Noms (aka nursing the baby). It took me a bit over 2 hours but my legs currently hate me. Oh well. I seriously need to do it more often. I can't believe how out of shape I'm in. I mean I know I've had 2 kids since the last time I seriously exercised but come on! I'm down 25 lbs since before I was pregnant with Peanut. I'm actually 2 lbs from my goal weight of 125. Honestly thought, I just want to tone up. My poor yummy, well, I've had two kids and don't look like Heidi Klum. I really don't need to eat all that Easter candy or give into the urge to drink cherry cokes. Will the junk food cravings ever disappear?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment