Thursday, March 15, 2012

Attempting Normal

Yesterday was really great. RoBrotz didn't need to fly out until early evening. We got off to a slow start. I swear that man takes longer to get ready than me and the girls combined. LOL, granted he was doing a bunch of work calls at the same time. We finally managed to get over to the park with our yummy Potts hot dogs and my yummy Cherry Coke (I've become too attached to those). My Bible study buddy and her DD met up with us for a bit. I wasn't too much of a fan of the park because the play area was for 5-8 yr olds. Peanut wasn't able to go up on the slide alone so it'll be a no-go during the week while I'm home alone.

After that, while Bean napped, I was actually able to catch a few snoozes. Dada watched the 'Nut for me. At some point Bean's second toofer, the bottom center right, cut through! Yay for Bean teeth! We got to spend some quality time with Dada before dropping him off at the airport. Peanut was out within 2 minutes of dropping him off. Bean fell asleep as soon as I put her in her crib. Peanut did wake around 7:30 and I gave her a go-gurt.

Bean showing off her bottom two teeth!

Nom Nom Nom on toys!

With Peanut and Bean down so early, I was able to make Peanut's birthday tutu. I measured Peanut's waist at 17.5 in, and had 2 yards of black and pink tulle each. I cut them in 3 in pieces, then in half lengthwise. I cut a ribbon 60 in long. I tied a knot at 20 and 40 in. I tied 8 black tulle then 8 pink until the space in between the knots was filled. Peanut loved it!


Peanut modeling her tutu


Today, my Bible study buddy and her DD came over around 10. I was able to make a quick run to Target first fir coffee dreamer. I cannot live without coffee anymore! After that, it was quiet time for Peanut since she didn't want to nap. Luckily Bean did nap and I was able to work on my friend's baby blanket. After the girls were up, we played out on the deck. My SIL and FBIL stopped by with Peanut's flower girl dress and my bridesmaid dress. All in all, a fairly uneventful day. I realized I won't get to the grocery store in the morning between Peanut's ENT appointment and picking up RoBrotz.

Modeling my bridesmaid dress. Totally needs to be hemmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment