Monday, January 12, 2009

Schedule of Projects for January!

Still, so many projects to do, and NO time to do them! Okay, with that being said, I need to finish one by Wednesday night. My hug was originally going to go to a friend of mine for Christmas, but I think I’m going to give it to a different friend. The original friend to receive it has already gotten many other gifts from DH and me. My friend, Becky, and I are getting together on Wednesday evening for some girl catch up time. And I realized I never got her a Christmas present (bad, BAD friend am I). Thus, I think she’ll like it. I will then make another one for Dale.

With that being said, I think I can get it done tonight! All I have to do is finish sewing the hearts, arms, and legs on, stuff him, and then sew up the top. That shouldn’t take TOO much time.

After the ‘hug’ is complete, I will sew up Leslie’s bag. All that is remaining on that one is sewing in the lining and attaching the handles, so honestly, that shouldn’t take too much time. I just hate having to fish out my sewing machine and doing all that fun crap.

Then, by Monday, I’d like to have the Tie-front Sweater done for Brian so I can give it to him on Tuesday. I’d give it to him on Monday, but we are off for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. This is where I LOVE working for the government!!!

Then I will finish up Jess’ gloves. I have one more glove to make, then weave in the ends. That’ll take me up to my surgery on the 23rd, which is NEXT Friday. I’m thinking I’m gonna be out of it for the following week and NO knitting will get done! Oh well! What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment