Friday, January 09, 2009

A Perfect Little Girl – Tie Front Sweater

So I’ve been working on “A Perfect Little Girl – Tie Front Sweater” from the book, “Chic Knits for Stylish Babies” by Patricia Wagner, as I stated in my last post. It took me 6 extra hours to knit the back together because I kept misunderstanding the directions. The raglan decreases I originally read as doing the single decrease, single decrease, double decrease, repeat 5 times, as doing the decreases all in the same row. Only after I did all of them that I was confused. By that time, I had started and stopped so many times because I was royally fracking up.

So I finally was able to finish the back. I’m super stoked about how the yarn has been looking now. It really has turned out quite nice.



I was hoping to get it all done in a week, but alas, it is not to be. Oh well, I’ll try working on it tonight as well, and this weekend. Hopefully, I can get it done by next Friday, or at the very latest, before I have my surgery on the 23rd.

Oh, yea, getting my tonsils out! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment