Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Snow Devil Hat

Well, I started on the snow devil hat. I haven't done grafting before so this was a first... I don't like it with two stitches going different directions. It's like picking up stitches and grafting. I started it on Sunday and I'm already working on the nape. I feel very confident with my knitting. Unfortunately, I've been thinking so much of knitting, I woke up at 4 am this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep until 5:30. So, what did I do, you may ask? I went downstairs and worked on the snow devil hat.... **SIGH**
I've decided that I'm going to make two of these in a row. One for Dana's birthday on August 5, and one for my friend and maid of honor, Laura. Her birthday is September 20, but I'll probably give it to her when she's here over Labor Day weekend. I'm sure both of them will be extremely excited for the hats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment