Friday, June 20, 2008

Knitting and Weddings

So I've completed two whole projects in one full week! Yikes, I might have to start on this full time and make a few bucks doing it. I wish I could be a test knitter. It would give me so much time to do things. Like, I'd be saying, "Ohhhh, I have to get this done, sorry, can't come out!!!!"I have found that I love getting my yarn, needles, and so much more.

I'm stoked to get my Shadow and my Shimmer in the mail today. I'm getting a pack of circulars too. I'm excited to get home, but first....

I'm going to get my wedding dress!!!! I'll post a picture when I try it on so people can (if they want) tell me what they think of the dress. I'm excited to start on the Julia's shawl from the Wrapped in Comfort book. Now I'm ready to get out of work. Arrgggg, still an hour and 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment