Monday, June 16, 2008

Completed Adam's Mohawk Hat & The Start of a New Project

Yay, after ripping out both sides several times, I was able to complete the hat. I'm totally excited to have finished this and all in less than a week's time! I realize that I'm getting to be a faster knitter than I was even a year ago! Which excites me greatly.
Now I'm making the Devil Hat by the same designer. Very similar in creation to the Mohawk hat. Hopefully I'll be able to complete it in a week too! That would be fantastic. It's being created for Dana and her birthday is in August. She's also been begging me for one of these for months. So that can be her birthday present. I was going to start on Julia's Shawl from the Wrapped in Comfort book I recently purchased, but I realized that I didn't have the right size cables for it. So I purchased the interchangable wood needles from Knit Picks yesterday. I can't wait to get them later this week and hopefully be able to start on the shawls. Rob told me I'm not allowed to have more than one project going on at a time. That I need to finish one before beginning the next. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAH, what kind of knitter would I be then?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment