Thursday, August 18, 2011

34 Weeks with Bean!

Well, I cannot believe that I'm 34 weeks today. The time has definitely flown by. Only about 5 more weeks to go. I'm not positive if I'm ready for another newborn, but I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore. I've been a bit mopey in the past week. Not mopey like I'd do something dumb, just nothing has interested me, a lot of random crying spells over nothing, worrying that my house is a disaster (and the more I think about this, the more I realize I'm being dumb!), and just other slightly meh factors I wonder about. I'm going to go get some blood work done and make sure I'm not becoming anemic or having any other issues.


Here's a few photos of me and the Bean (and a few with the 'Nut too):

34 Weeks with little Miss Bean!


Peanut's getting excited for her little sister!


The ladies of the house!


Last night, I was lucky that it wasn't raining. SIL and FBIL came over and were able to get the old desk. It was definitely light enough that FBIL was able to get it down the stairs and out the door all by himself! Woo hoo. Which meant, I was able to put the bookshelf/storage shelf together in Bean's room. I only had one little mishap, I put the center piece on upside down, so after I had it almost fully done, I realized that the shelving holes didn't line up, and the latch premade holes were towards the back of the bookshelf. Ugh, and after I had already screwed in the backing particle boards! Oh well, I was able to get it in the right way with only minimal issues and about 10 minutes. There are some small screw holes in the front, but hey, I'll find some cute sticks and put them over top! :::Hangs head in shame::: Well, here's a crappy photo taken with my phone though. I can't wait to finish the room and get all her clothes together!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment