Thursday, July 28, 2011

31 Weeks!

I had my 31 week appointment today. Everything is pretty normal for me. I was having some issues that I was extremely worried about. Even though I could tell the doctor was in a hurry, he made sure to listen to all my concerns. I really love my doctor!

Doctor completely understands how miserable I am, and I think he feels really bad for me! Good thing is he told me, with my history, he'd be surprised if I don't go early. They plan on doing all the end of pregnancy stuff, like the strep B test, and the u/s around 36 weeks this time, since I was only 38.5 weeks with Peanut. He said too, if I don't have her before I hit 39 weeks, he plans on inducing me. Which, yay (assuming Bean's ready). It also is a big relief because we have been really worried DH wouldn't be able to take any time off with the playoffs starting on 9/29!!!

I just feel like a waddling penguin mixed with a duck now a-days and I can't breathe!!!! Sigh. Oh, and he wants me to go get my eyes checked to make sure that's not what is causing my headaches/migraines. It has been over a year since I had my last eye appointment. So, everything else is going great, so we shall see how it goes. Luckily, my next appointment is now only 2 weeks away!



Pink: Pregnant with Peanut White: Pregnant with Bean

both at 31 weeks! You can tell I'm a bit lighter now!!!


Tuesday evening, Peanut and I went to the IronPigs game (AAA affiliate of the Phillies). We got there around 5:15, and the line was ridiculously long. Apparently, they were handing out bobble heads of some player. What stunk is most people didn’t even stay for the game! They grabbed the give-a-way, then left!!!! I don’t understand that. Yes, I get it that you enjoy getting a free ‘gift’, but honestly!!! Anyway, here are a few photos of the ‘Nut from the game, as well as her being a little ham last night!


Peanut wasn't heavy enough to keep the seat down!!!!

Yelling at the guys in the back to "pipe down"!


Being a ham at home!


RoBrotz’ band is doing a charity gig to help a great friend with a fundraiser to help raise awareness and funds for breast cancer. This great friend I actually met through my mom, as she was a student of hers. My mom passed away over 11 years ago now from breast cancer. My friend does not only the 3-day walk for the cure, but also went into her field of designing drugs to help patients on chemo because of how my mom touched her life. My hubby then decided that they were going to make shirts to promote it too. I got mine in the mail today! See!!! Here I am modeling the new shirt. I was stoked that it fit over the Bean Belly and all!!! And apparently I don’t look pregnant from the back, according to my coworkers. Now that I see the photo, I can see why they say that!


View from the Front:


View of the Back:

No comments:

Post a Comment