Thursday, July 14, 2011

29 Weeks!

Wow, it didn't occur to me until I was home that I am 29 weeks today. So here's my newest photo!!! I seriously think Bean got way bigger over the past week! The last week of September cannot get here FAST enough!!! I can't wait to meet her. Luckily the camera is awesome so you can't see how terrible my skin actually is with the rash. The worse is on my belly, followed in a short second by arms. Blah! And, J/M and I decided to eat lunch outside since it was a nice cool 80*F out. Bad idea! The sun made me break out worse. Stupid PUPPS! The only thing that helps is being in a freezing cold room, cold showers, or draping really cold compresses all over me. BOO!!! Is it September yet?


In other good news, RoBrotz found out he gets a full week PAID time off for Paternity Leave! That's a pretty sweet deal! We had assumed he'd need to take vacation time, but looks like he's got some pretty awesome job benefits! Which means, he'll still be able to take about 2 weeks off during the Christmas/New Years break! SCORE!

Alright, I'm off to lay down and pray that these stupid contractions stop. They're pretty irregular, but enough to annoy the crap out of me. I have a feeling I'm going to be fairly useless over the next 11 weeks. Sigh. I'll take a winter pregnancy over a summer one, ice/snow risks and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment