Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Update: Week 36

Just wanted to let you all know I'm now 36 weeks!!! I can't believe she's due in 27 days. Now when she actually arrives is a mystery to me!!! I have another doctor appointment this afternoon to check up on her. I think she's dropped actually, but the doctor will be able to tell me that today. I'm still having contractions, but they're more sporatic over the weekend. I was told to stay off my feet, so that's what I did. I did make the curtains and bumper this weekend though. They're super cute. I'll post the photos soon!

Rob actually got the dresser from Sue's (SHOCK). We need to take it to his uncle's to have one of the drawer's glued back together but aside from putting a few nails in the bottom of the rest of the drawers and scraping off a bit of mold from the inside of the door, it's ready to go! Now all we need to do is put up the teddy bear stickers!!! Rob's going to take a bunch of photos with the good camera when it's all set up and ready to go! I can't wait. He also put together the swing.

Honestly, now we have everything set up for Peanut, so we're ready for her whenever she comes! I'm so excited to meet her at this point!!! Rob yells at me everyday to "share the Peanut" and "it's not fair that you hog all the Peanut time. I'm the daddy, and I want to play with her!!!". I can't wait to see who she ends up looking like, what color her hair and eyes are, and how small her little feet will be!!!! I'm going nuts with cleaning though. I have my excel spreadsheet and it's in order by room and priority! Rob laughs at me and I've been limited to doing only an hour of work a night on weekdays and I can do up to 4 on the weekends, as long as I only work for an hour at a time, then rest for 2. Is it sad that I need to be rationed on my cleaning and organizing?!?! I'm way too organized for my own good. The house is clean, I'm just going nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment