Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Update at 35 Weeks

Yea, I know I did one earlier this week, but guess what... when I'm getting contractions every 10 or so minutes for about 15-20 hours, you guys get regular updates!!!! Have you seen the Office episode with the baby delivery? Yea, that's how I feel right now. It seems all the girls are interested in how often my contractions are and how intense. It's great... I'm waiting for Steve Catrell to jump out and say he's got the car ready to go... lol.

I was in L&D on Tuesday to monitor me and the Peanut. I thought my water broke (but turns out it wasn't...). Even though I was having contractions regularly (though not intensely), I wasn't "progressing" enough. They gave me some medicine to slow down the contractions from 2-3 minutes to only 8-10 minutes apart. I'm 1-2 cm dialated but not effaced at all and she was really high earlier this week, but now she's dropped a bit. I really hope she holds off for another week since I'm only 36 weeks on Sunday. They won't try to stop me again, though if I go in now. I also hope she holds off because Dad is going to be in Arizona this week on vacation!

Rob is definitely ready, he says. He keeps telling/asking her if she's coming out yet. He put the stroller and carseat together yesterday and is fascinated with how little the room is in the carseat, especially with the infant items in there. The only thing we haven't set up yet is the swing and we're waiting for Rob to get rid of the old TV still sitting in the Living Room... I've been waiting on that one for over a year. Oh, and we're picking up the dresser from Sue's house on Saturday. Other than that, I've just about finished the curtains and then I'll need to do the bumper and we're actually ready to go.

Watch, with all these contractions, she'll still wait until she's a week late.

No comments:

Post a Comment