Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Update: Week 35

Not too new to report, just getting bigger! Thursday will be an official MONTH away! I've had a few bouts of nervousness, but mostly, I'm just excited to meet her. I can't wait to see who she looks like (though I know at first she'll look like a weird alien thing) and what her personality will be like. And in case you didn't hear, I found the kitties a new home. They had been going after all the baby items recently, and we started fearing that they would attempt some serious damage with Peanut if I turn my back. Besides, they haven't been getting the attention recently that they needed. So my animal lover coworker said her brother-in-law was looking for a cat and decided to take both. He's got a 5 bedroom home with plenty of hiding spaces and windows to bird watch about an hour north of here in the Pocono's. It was pretty heartbreaking to see them off, but I honestly think it was the best thing for them. They left me with loads of scratches all over my hands and arms to remember them by, wasn't that sweet of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment