Monday, February 02, 2009

Almost Done the Sweater

I’ve finished knitting up all the pieces of the sweater and sewed up all the ends. I’m just about finished with the collar of the whole thing now. Then it’s weaving in all the ends and put on a couple snaps for it then its done! Woo hoo! I’m still aggravated with the directions, because it tells me to pick up 71 stitches from the fronts to do finishing on them, but I ended up with 81, so was I supposed to only pick up 71 and skip a stitch every 10 or what?! I ended up knitting all the rows into the edging. Same with the collar, the directions say pickup a certain amount from the front halves and the arms, but it completely leaves out the back. Am I not supposed to make the collar around the back of the neck?! Oh well, I did. I’ll post a photo when I finish it tonight! Well, that’s all my ranting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment