Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A Perfect FINISHED Sweater

I finished baby Anna's sweater last night. I took it in for Brian, but he wasn't in today. :-( Oh well, hopefully he'll be in tomorrow and I can give it to him then. The girls in the office thought it was super cute! They wanted ones to fit themselves. Too bad I get bored with projects after a month... Anywho, here are the photos I took of the finished product. When I give the sweater to Brian, I'm going to tell him I'd like a picture with Anna in the outfit, that way, I can have a cute photo of my work. Well, enjoy!

The front of the sweater


The back of the sweater


Close up of the bow and snaps on the outside front flap.


The close up of the snaps on the inside front flap.


The sweater with the front outside flap open.

No comments:

Post a Comment