Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Help, I'm Addicted to Yarn

So, I just bought my 4th, I repeat, my FOURTH order from Knit Picks in less than a month. And because I don’t want to pay for shipping, all my orders have been $50 or more! Why? I have no clue! Because I see pretty yarn and I must have it. What is going on in my mind!?!?!? I don’t need the yarn, I have tons of it, but I want it. To quote The Devil Wears Prada, “Because it’s preeeeetttttyyyyyy.”

I want to use one skein to knit up a cute little baby hat for a girl I met at Creation. I also want to make a wedding shawl for my friend. Hopefully 2 skeins of shimmer will be enough. I think it will. And I hope it matches her color for her bridesmaids. It’s a light green she said. Oh, well, if she doesn’t like it, then I’ll just keep it! LMAO! Just kidding. I’m sure Megan will like it but she’ll tell me it looks like scrambled eggs. Total inside joke, I’ll let you know if you wanna know.

Anyway, tons of pretty yarn, hopefully will come in sometime next week. YAY Yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment