Monday, November 30, 2009

20 Week Update and Knitting!

Alright, time for another update!!!! First of all, we found out that Peanut is a Miss Peanut! Well, we’re 90% sure she’s a she! So in spirit with my BSG knitting group, her new nickname in the group is Sixlet.

Now, again, I ended up getting sick halfway through the month. So my knitting was stuck to the back burner. Ugh. But I did get a pair of PLAIN socks done for the RR #3 Gaetas Mutiny. The self striping yarn didn’t make for nice purling with the Vampire Boyfriend Socks.

I’m still working on Crystal’s Baby Blanket. I should be able to get that done by this weekend, if I actually work on it. Too bad it’s now Christmas time and I want to put up my Christmas decorations! And tonight is cleaning night because our new bed is being delivered tomorrow! I can’t WAIT!!!!!

I’m also hoping to get my Swap Partner’s Tea Pot Cozy done for this weekend to ship out no later than Saturday. I don’t see that being a problem, since I’m already half way done! Woohoooooo!!!!

I’ve also begun working on a Baby Bunny for Peanut. I’ve decided on a teddy bear theme AND baby animals. So I’m going to attempt to knit a bunch of stuffed animals for Peanut to play with.

We shall see how the next few days go with cleaning before I start up knitting like crazy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment