Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Finished Object!

Hooray! I’m done with Hannah’s sweater. I might have goofed the button holes though. I put one 2 stitches up from the bodice/lace switch, and again 8 stitches up from there. The one at the bodice/lace area is fine, but I’m not sure if the one above that will be able to be closed without choking the baby. Rob said it’ll just be a decorative button then. I love him for saying that! I found these cute buttons at Wal-mart that are butterflies. I put a purple and yellow one on. I had 2 pink, but I was afraid that they would blend in too much. I’ll post a picture tonight when I get home and take a picture of it.

Now I’m back on working on the Flores hat for Arielle. I think I will get started on the Peachy Baby Sweater for Jackie’s baby shower. I think if I start on it today, I’ll be able to get it done by mid-May. She’s saying she doesn’t want me to get her anything as I’m already helping plan her shower. We’re going to be doing lots of fun stuff anyway. Well, back to working on my story now. Yay, it’s Wednesday and Lost is on tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment