Monday, April 13, 2009

Almost Done Hannah's Helena!

Well, Easter has come and gone already. The weekend was packed with getting the house ready for Sunday dinner, going to visit my Aunt in Colts Neck, NJ with DH and Dad, 3 separate services for Church Sunday morning, and then Easter dinner at our house. It was a busy weekend!!! But in between dancing during the services, I was able to work on Hannah’s Helena. I’m now done with both sleeves. I’ll post pictures later tonight when I’m home!

Tonight, I have a list of things I want to get done. FIRST, I will sew up Leslie’s Tote with the lining and handle. Then I will patch DH’s jeans and pants that need mending (there’s a few that I’ve put off for a year now). Then I just need to vacuum a bit. I also need to go get healthy foods for eating. DH and I are trying to eat more balanced meals, but it’s difficult!

And, Harry Kalas passed away today! So terrible and sad. He was such a voice to listen to. I loved hearing his voice watching the Phillies play. DH and I were just talking about how we thought he was retiring once the Phillies won the series, but he didn’t. Very sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment