Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Two Months!!!!

I went back to work on last Tuesday, for those who didn't know already! I dropped the Peanut off at daycare in the morning then sped off to work, trying not to think about it. I was pretty okay the first day, since I was busy with getting a bunch of things done at work. Wednesday was easier to drop her off, but harder throughout the day. It is getting better and easier, but still sucks. At least I know she's doing great for them there.

We had our 2 month check up today. When did TWO months go by?!?!? She got 5 shots and by the last 2, she was just looking at me wondering WHY she was still getting stuck when she was screaming her little mouth off. She's now weighing 11 lbs even and is 22 inches. Apparently, she was only 19 inches at birth according to the pedi and how they measured her in the hospital. St. Luke's measured her at 21.5 inches. Doctor said she's doing great and was wondering what I was feeding her, miracle grow?!?! LOL, so I guess she's doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment